Our Wall Stickers are made of a vinyl peel and stick material that is durable, washable, repositionable and totally removable.
Our Wall Stickers can be repositioned multiple times without losing adhesive strength, and they leave NO sticky residue on the surface after removal.
Then remember: Wall Stickers are not just for walls. They can also be applied to furniture and smooth ceilings, and can be used for a variety of craft or party decorating projects.
- Be sure your surface is clean, dry, and smooth.
- Slowly peel Wall Stickers from backing
- For best results,smooth shapes from center outward…
- To reposition, slowly peel away from the surface starting at the top of the Wall Stickers. This process can be repeated multiple times without damaging your Wall Stickers
- To store for later use, return Wall Stickers to the original backing.
- To clean, gently wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use household cleaners or abrasives.
The following facts and tips will help you get the most out of your Wall Stickers.
A pencil, yardstick, tape measure or level may help to ensure that your wall art is even and centered on the wall.
- For best results, use on smooth, vertical surfaces.
- The texture of the surface may affect how well the product sticks.
- Dirt, dust, hand oils, moisture, age, etc. will affect the life of the adhesive.
- Keep away from heat sources.
- Do not apply to light fixtures. Not for use on candles.
- Wall Stickers special adhesive technology allows removal without residue, and is respositionable many times over.
PLAN YOUR DESIGN
Even though Wall Stickers are easy to rearrange, it may be useful to create a drawing of your wall design prior to arranging Wall Stickers onto the wall. Be sure to make a list of the Wall Stickers you’ll need to complete your artwork…you’ll want to have enough on hand!